1. I went shopping all day yesterday with my mom and sister, it was SO MUCH FUN. Usually one or all of us gets into a snit about something, but aside from a few short periods of problems, everything was fabulous.
1a. Plus, I got some nice things, including two camis, the CUTEST UNDERWEAR IN THE WORLD from AE, and a shirt from Forever 21 (or, according to scarlett7188
, 21 Forever)
1a1. When we walked into Forever 21, they were playing "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough, and let me just tell you. If you walk into a store you're not so thrilled about and don't usually like, but they're playing that song? Not only do you get this delightful tune high, but you find stuff you like. It's just that easy.
2. We go to NY on Wednesday and I didn't lose weight or get tan. Because I am just that awesome. I do still look rocking in my dress, though, and I love it very much. And I have no idea if I'll have the internet, again, some more.
2a. Jeannie chose a sadly inconsiderate time for her wedding, us-speaking. We're going up there, then there's Jeannie's wedding on the 1st. Then she goes on her honeymoon, and my cousin Katie is still in school, which means... hiiiii, aloneness. My family stuck in gramma's house, sans interwebs, TV or a phone.
3. We're supposed to be going to Boston but we have no reservations or anything. And I don't know what to do in Boston, other than visit the Cheers bar.
4. My mom and I have been watching Grey's on divid and OMG LOVE. LOVE LIKE WHOA. And I hate that I love it because... because I didn't want to! And I don't want to love McDreamy, because.... because it's so me and I'm so predictable. Sigh. But he's charming! And I am easily charmed!
5. I also love Izzie. Like whoa. LIKE WHOA LIKE WHOA.
6. It's been a ten years since Diana died? Wow.
7. I want to see Pirates of the Caribbean. A lot. But I don't know when that's going to happen.
8. However, I am dyyyying to see "Evening." For multiple reasons, but I have to say a big one is... Patrick Wilson. He is beautiful and handsome and all things lovely.
9. Today I get to watch 1.02 of Alias, wiiiiiiiiiin.
10. Captain and Tennille's "Love Will Keep Us Together" is a song ripe for horror. Example, the X-Files' use of Johnny Mathis's 'Wonderful, Wonderful."