In the spirit of Valentine's day, I'm going to share Zap2it's Top Ten TV kisses. I thought I had scored with the top five, but honestly, look at all that are in here that pertain to my flist.
1. Veronica and Logan on "Veronica Mars" in "M.A.D.": [don't care]
2. Sydney and Vaughn on "Alias" in "Phase One": After SD-6 had been destroyed and their reason for remaining apart obliterated, Sydney and Vaughn, in full S.W.A.T. team regalia, rushed toward each other, kissed, and the world around them disappeared. [I CARE OH SO MUCH. SECOND PLACE, BITCHES!]
3. Buffy and Spike in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" in "Tabula Rasa": As the camera panned away from Michelle Branch singing the apropos "Goodbye to You," and snuck around the corner, viewers saw Spike and Buffy hungrily kissing. The lustful duo had their share of fiery moments (and sweet ones like in "Once More With Feeling"), but this kiss demonstrated their mutual attraction at its most base level. [I care. Deeply. I will even more when I start watching. Hannah cares, too.]
4. Kate and Sawyer on "Lost" in "Confidence Man": For being stuck on an island, Kate is not without options (and obviously, with those perfectly arched eyebrows, not without access to a spa, but that's a topic for another time). When Sawyer and Freckles locked lips it became clear that Sawyer was one sexy bad boy. [Everyone cares but me.]
5. Mulder and Scully on "The X-Files" in "Existence": We knew they had to be in love and this was the proof we had all been waiting for. Scully gives birth to her son, William. "From the moment I became pregnant, I feared the truth about how and why. And I know that you feared it, too," Scully told Mulder. He replied, "I think what we feared were the possibilities. The truth we both know." "Which is what?" Scully asked. To answer her question, Mulder leaned down and kissed her over their love child. This is so why we deserve an "X-Files" movie. [OMG DANA AND MULDER!]
6. Hannah and Bright on "Everwood" in "Where The Heart Is": [don't care.]
7. Pacey and Joey on "Dawson's Creek" in "Stolen Kisses": [please. if you care, do you belong on my flist?]
8. Ross and Rachel on "Friends" in "The One Where Ross Finds Out": [Nica cares!]
9. Sam and Diane on "Cheers" in "Showdown, Part 2": [care not.]
10. Doug and Carol on "ER" in "Such Sweet Sorrow": [NICA CARES.]
11. David and Maddie on "Moonlighting" in "I am curious ... Maddie": Known as the "Big Bang" episode among fans, David and Maddie finally sleep together in a scene that literally takes down the house. The show went downhill after this, but we at least got to see the pair happy for a night. [I care, Nita cares, kerlin cares]
And, best kisses- NOTORIOUS, people. It's there. That's right.
Today I got candies from my Daddy, little heart earrings from my mommy, and a cute picture text message from my Valentine, Nica.
Also- new rich text layout on LJ is making sure LJ Cuts isn't working. Or LJ peoples. So... deal.